We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The canoe rushes outside, so anyone who can do it, it is cool on the water or on the beach, and it dips in the fresh water. It is indeed one of the best relaxations in the summer, but it is important to pay attention to intimate hygiene.
This is how you can avoid intimate infections in the summerIt is very easy to get different intimate infections during the summer. How to avoid these and see your doctor for symptoms dr. Ildikou Lхrincz, was shared by the Nungyba-endocrinologist at the Nungyab Center.
Not only will water be infecting someoneMany people think that there is a variety of cure infections from the water, the shallow water, but in fact, the risk that this problem is caused is very small. Much better inadequate caution standing in the backdrop as there is little account of changing conditions during bathing (long lasting wet medium) that facilitate the entry and colonization of harmful microorganisms.
- Always take a shower before / after bathing
- Have a change of swimsuit
- the shortest time you have a wet swimsuit on your body, change as soon as you are not in the water
- during menstruation, only bathe on weaker days and remove the tampon after leaving the water (although it is best not to soak the water during bleeding)
- Always wash your hands thoroughly after use
- preferably not wear white linen
- use a vaginal probiotic after antibiotic treatment
- have your own turkey
Nursing diseases during the beach seasonUnfortunately, it can sometimes happen that the person in question is experiencing unpleasant complaints - it is important that you contact Nabsh as soon as possible! According to Ildikó Lхrincz, Center for Nursing Medicine, the most common infections of the poplar are Candida, bacterial vaginosis, cystitis caused by e-coli, and various fungal infections fall. If there is a problem, it is usually indicated by very attention-grabbing symptoms: abnormal vaginal discharge (changes in color, average, volume, odor), dull, cancerous, itchy skin, .
Fast treatment is importantIf someone is experiencing symptoms, it is important that they consult a specialist as soon as possibleBecause untreated can cause severe inflammation, which can lead to infertility! This is most often in the form of a thumb or cream, which can be developed by antibiotic therapy. In addition to these, it is also worthwhile to use a vaginal probiotic to restore Lactobacilli and normal vaginal flu.
- Intimate hygiene is important even in childhood
- 20 tips to prevent vaginal infections from being known