We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Summer holidays have been raging for two months, and so are the day-to-day lives of children. The risk of infection is reduced.All You Can Do to Keep Your Child Bed (photo by: iStock)Not only is the risk of infections lower because children are less likely to be infected, but their immune systems are stronger in the summer months, Dr. Emma Jeszenszky gyermekgyуgyбsz. Then the fall came and the pediatric clinics are full of children with a variety of infectious diseases. However, can we do something to prevent school sickness? That's what MediCall's doctor was looking for. rush and lots of extra tasks. At home, you may have a healthier, more balanced, more nutritious diet, more relaxation, not to mention outdoor activities, sports, "said MediCall It is interesting to note, however, that according to Dr. Emma Jeszenszky, the seasonality of illnesses has disappeared after years. In the past, colds, sore throats, and infections of the intestinal system have dominated in the summer, but now, things can always happen. And when you start school, you have a much greater chance of confusing these diseases. Cold, wet weather and warm weather occur at the same time, as the air often warms up in the sun during the day and can be lost. In this case, catarrhal, hoarseness, sore throat symptoms, and hot colds from the playground are common. All this, in the first three weeks of September, raises the number of sick children to the winter average. But what can we do about it?
1. Do not mess with your child immediately
2. Enhance Children's Common Joy, Boost Your Immune SystemThere are well-known methods, multivitamins, immunosuppressives that can be used by all, which can help to ensure a smooth return to school and kindergarten weekdays. Recently, the probiotic, which is used to strengthen the bluff, is gaining in importance. Which of these children is really decided by them is a matter of individual choice and of their tendency to become ill. However, daily intake of vitamin C and vitamin D is recommended for everyone.
3. Sleep and regular exercise can be key
4. Liquids, fluids, fluidsContinuous hydration is very important not only during the summer, but also during school hours. Of course, this can happen with your daily food intake, so the water content of the soup and fruit can be calculated in the same way, but try to bring the remaining amount into the body in the form of water. One hungry child needs one liter of fluid a day, for schoolchildren, one liter is 1.2 liters, and for early school leavers, one liter is a day. It is useful to get children used to it at a very young age.
5. Regular, midnight meal
MediCall is a web and mobile application developed by Dr. Google for remedies, which is an alternative for those who want a quick and professional answer to a health problem, but not the internet. that patients can request telephone assistance from their chosen specialist physicians on a per second basis, which can be followed up by others to help them choose.
- 6 Things That Can Help You Get Away Without Sickness
- 4 things that affect a child's immune system
- That's why sick children are more likely to be children