We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
During the bonding process, we express a close emotional relationship with the baby. At that time, we feel that we want to accumulate our little ones with love, so we also have to live our lives for it. This sensation occurs in the first minutes, and only occurs later.
There was a sense of humorAccording to our researchers, this important affinity relationship has been established I need time. We now know that mothers who are weaned from their newborns for medical reasons or their parents develop this sensation more slowly.
What if I don't feel it?Don't be scared! The parent-child relationship is a complex, complex and often time-consuming process. As long as we meet the basic needs of our baby and baby and talk to him, he won't suffer even if we don't feel close at first sight. The baby may be nice, cute, but for a whole new person in the family life, get used to the presence, have to know. The formation of a bond cannot be forced or urged, the true mother-child relationship is the result of everyday unity and breaking. As we become more aware of the baby's personality, learn how to soothe, and enjoy our presence, our senses will also become thoughtful.
When to worry?
Yeah, if you know ...
- Of course, the cute little boy after birth is still there, but it seems that this little curious person looks different than he imagined. Smaller, thinner, wrinkled, tightly folded eyelids and nipples. And his head! One quarter of body length. Its strange tip shape, the flattening of the nasal cavity, which occurred during passage through the birth canal, fortunately, any subcutaneous bleeding disappears within days, weeks.
- There are two areas of the newborn's skull, called a well. These allow the bones to maneuver during the passage of the birth canal. Thick skin covers them, the puppy on the back is 3 months old, the head puppy is approx. It closes at 18 months.
- Some babies are born with great hair, others are bald, but those who are born with great-born newborns will lose their hair and a new woman in weeks. It will not necessarily be the color you were born with.
- Don't be scared if your newborn's face, neck, back is covered with fine hair, because it will soon disappear. This so-called lanugo protected fetal skin in the womb. Particularly characteristic of premature babies.
- Newborns often seem to squirm. This is why two factors are responsible: the outer skin folds in the corners of the eye that recede as it grows, the other cause is the underdevelopment of the eye muscles, which disappears by the 3rd month.
- The baby will scrub without light during the first month, but will show up sooner when the big tear drops are flushed, which is useful because it prevents the eyeball from drying out and removes dirt.
- At first, the feet may be slightly ou-shaped until the child is up (between 8 and 12 months). The doctor will also check this and check the condition of the stings, because it is important to detect any stings as early as possible.
- Problems with joining in childhood
- What does the baby want?
- Knitting Education - What you need to know about roula?