We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Sooner or later, all the kids get involved, so it's good to know what we're up against and get ready for the reception. If we do not panic, the little ones will heal better.
There's no need to be scaredWhen we are healthy, our body keeps its temperature at a temperature between 36-37 ° C in our brain. Some pathogens release fluxes into the body that circulate to the focal point: this is when our temperature begins to rise. Temperatures between 37-38 ° C and above 38 degrees Celsius are fatty.
How do you measure fever?Daily body fluctuations, which vary from person to person, can also be observed. With just a small baby in the butt, measuring something is the simplest. Later, when the little one can live in our lives, we can try to measure the fever in his death, and by distracting games, he can also succeed in reading everything.
It is important to know that in oral, widespread, orally distributed in the English countries, a degree of 0.5 ° C must be deducted from the measured values.
There are also fever plates on the forehead, but these are not accurate enough.
What is Fever?
How can we help?
Harmless "rhyme": the key
Anita Csurgу, email
What you need to know about the lockdr. Zsofia Meyer Pediatric Infectologist, Director General of the National Institute of Child Health:
No vaccine has a direct flare-up effect. Causes of flushing itself is a cause of fever, regardless of what caused the rise in body temperature - most often it is infectious. Most times it occurs between one and two years of age in young children. It may have a genetic background, may be a family history of multiple births, may occur several times in a child, but these may be delayed in pre-school age. independent of the height of the fever. Fever can occur in the ascending phase or, conversely, when the fever decreases.The stomach is very frightening, but virtually harmless, and can easily be transformed into a fungus has no long-term adverse effects. The duration of the seizure - although it seems to be long - is usually well below one minute, then falls into a small, deep breath. This does not mean that you do not have to be taken seriously. Diagnosing the diagnosis is the responsibility of the physician, especially since epilepsy can begin with a "sputum" of the spine. Unfortunately, contrary to popular belief, flame retardants (and fever) cannot be prevented, as these agents only affect the hot spot in the midst of excitement. It is a no-brainer to give a flame retardant, but to measure flush and flame retardation is important and important.
What to do in the event of a climax
- 1. It is important to protect the child from collapse in a sideways position and to prevent backflow from the mouth.
- 2. Wipe and soothe the fever as soon as possible.
- 3. The doctor will decide if there is always a solution that is easy to inject into the end - but most spasms dissolve by themselves by the time the picture appears. Not the stomach ache, but the correct posture, that is, preventing choking is a lifesaving intervention!
Useful Tips for Flame Reduction
- If you break down a glass of flame retardant, always keep the date down because it can only be used for a couple of months after many drugs are opened.
- Check your medication inventory from time to time to make sure that everything is down when you really need it.
- When a child is cold, we always record the values so we know when to get another medication, see if it gets better, and can help the doctor a lot in making the diagnosis.
- Also note which spasmodic method your child has taken, because the next illness may not get you into the thrill of it.