We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
What are the Dangers of Influenza for the Lowest? What symptoms should parents pay attention to?Why is Flu Dangerous for Little Kids?Influenza is a viral disease that spreads through drip infection or direct contact, and can be dangerous especially to infants, the elderly, and people with chronic diseases. Fortunately, influenza is relatively rare in infants, but due to severe consequences, hospitalization is the most common in children under the age of two. Especially babies under six months are at risk because they are still too young to be vaccinated against the flu. esetьkben.
Serious eventsIn infancy and early childhood, otitis media and facial inflammation are common and can be treated well with antibiotics. Cystitis can affect a third of children, but cold sores, asthma and pneumonia are also common.
Bacterial pneumonia is one of the main causes of deaths associated with seasonal influenza. In this case, the influenza virus damages the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract and the bacteria cause severe pneumonia in the weakened body. The history of pneumonia is the symptoms of cough, chest pain, choking, but it can also cause vomiting and fever. In these cases, it is possible to get serious, choking and coughing, and you should seek medical attention as soon as possible. syndrome), but also inflammation of the muscles (muscle pain, jaundice or inability) can be caused by influenza. Children under the age of 5 years may have an increased tendency to have a bowel condition.It is very important to seek medical attention as soon as the above symptoms occur, as the correct diagnosis may prevent the patient from becoming ill. During the healing period, bed rest and relaxation are important, and parents need to focus on proper fluid retention and, if necessary, on flushing.
How do we protect our little ones? Some handy advice!
- Avoid influenza and places where there is a large crowd in the flu season.
- If a family member with a small child becomes ill, be sure to use a mask.
- We often have to ventilate the baby's room and do not forget about the hygiene rules (washing, handkerchief use, holy etiquette).
- When a child is six months old, it is safest for anyone living in the environment to have an influenza vaccine to buy them.
- In the case of breastfed infants, do not stop breastfeeding even if we have become flu ourselves. The important immune substances in the milk strengthen the child's body, but the virus does not get into the body with milk.
- If your baby has flu, breast milk can help your baby cure the disease sooner.
- Over the age of six months, according to international recommendations, it is advisable to give the child protection against the flu.
Related articles about influenza:
- Flu: Can also cause stomach upset in children
- Vaccination against the New Flu can be given at the age of several months
- Symptoms of influenza