We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
What are we afraid of? Science can still organize this. Let's see!
Fears during pregnancy
It causes anxiety, anxiety:
- if we feel that we cannot influence our situation;
- if you are unpredictable, which will happen to us;
- if we are ahead of the task beyond our capabilities;
- if something happens that endangers our image;
- if our lives are burdened with internal conflict (that is, we want something, we do not want it at all). Waiting and parenting, family choices and parenting certainly have all these opportunities. In fact, the whole sack-cat, despite the fact that our mothers and fathers, with their many millennial experience, are doing it for us. Certainly inconclusive, since nature takes the reins, shapes our body, our state of mind, divides our time - parenting does not see the calendar.It is unreliable because we do not know what will happen to us. How are we going to cope with sin? With children, we can be prepared for both. We may feel that life has surpassed our abilities: we will not bear the pain and labor of childbirth and the burdens of having a baby. And our name? Until now, I thought I was a stable, capable, determined and clean-headed woman - and now it turns out that my feelings play with me the way they want. Is that always the case? Do I want this at all, or would you still like to stay with my mom as a little girl? They do not indicate inadequacy of maternity, but merely that we are now writing, difficult internal work necessary to accept huge changes. In general, there is no problem if we are afraid - but it is not good if our fears remain in us and do not encourage us to seek comfort or a solution. This is a great time for a serious chat with our couple, our parents, our grandma or our friends. If that doesn't help, you shouldn't go to a psychologist.
The stomach has a slack place
W. Ungvбry Renбta
I can't have a kid ...Although I am not anxious, on several occasions I have been given a blur that has settled in the first few months of baby breastfeeding, and it took me a while to get out of there. One of the little "mustaches" mumbled from the dermatologist, who was anxiously suffering from an acne-prone adolescent at the time: "in such a hormonal condition ... w ring, out of the palm), the rest have "seen" a few babies, while still knowing the genders. However, neither earthly nor earthly signs indicated that any one of my children would ever be born. These two things sounded so coincidental that - although I'm quite a jerk type - sometimes there is a certain sense of fear: the doctor's and the friends' goodness is proven I won't be able to carry the little one. Finally, I have reassured my family: such children are proof that I hate teenagers, even in the light of the turf.