We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Further, the number of influenza cases increases, and more are in the intensive care unit. Many hospitals have a ban on visiting. 40 percent of influenza patients are children under the age of 15. They also have stomach upset.Influenza: Can cause stomach upset in childrenMostly they seek medical attention for sudden high fever, limb and pain in the limbs, accident, and gout. Origo has asked a Franciscan home doctor, Jelinek Benjбmin, who highlighted the following about this year's influenza pandemic:
- the most vulnerable are those who come to community, so children and active young adults, but vulnerable women include pregnant women and chronic patients (especially those with cardiovascular disease).
- in children digestive problems, abdominal stomach also occurs
- If you feel ill, you should go to a doctor, even if the flu is not an effective remedy, as you may have a serious infection due to infection such as pneumonia, facial congestion and diarrhea.
- only symptomatic treatment for influenza: high fever can take flame retardant, headache pain reliever
- if the disease lasts for weeks, it is always worthwhile to vaccinate because it will develop within two weeks
- if someone becomes ill, they must stay at home and not get in contact with the flu until they become completely cured
- bed rest and plenty of fluids are important
- It is typical for an influenza virus this time that anyone who cures him or her for a long time still needs to go to the doctor for a fresh, non-mucus-like cold.
- Related articles about influenza:
- Influenza: Children under 5 are at greater risk
- Symptoms of influenza
- Influenza: Can We Be Ill From The Blood?