We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Can you help your baby's brain development? The answer is clearly yes! Here are 5 useful tips for this.5 things you can do to help your baby's brain developOur brains were guiding every single moment from the heartbeat to the wound healing until we suddenly had to jump out of a passing car. Neurons communicate with each other from the outset, and eventually develop into neurons. And these are the connections based on what we experience in our first few years of life. Read on to find out how you can make a difference for your baby!
1.Take it properlyBalanced, varied nutrition is extremely important as it contributes greatly to the development of the small brain. Lack of certain nutrients can slow down this process and, in extreme cases, cause permanent damage. For the first couple of months, breast milk provided the children with all the nutrients they needed. And when it comes to nutrition it is important to follow the doctor / defender's instructions on the introduction of fruits, greens, and iron-rich foods. However, nutrition goes far beyond that. Emotional nutrition and care are equally important! Create a safe, loving environment in your home where your baby can gain positive results. These early experiences influence how the child will react to emotional distress sooner.
2. Stimulate your signs
3. Play with itEverybody knows the game of peephole and it really enhances your baby's brain, but you can think of your own, unique toys for yourself. Think about recognizing colors, shapes and sounds. You may not respond now if you say "red and give him the red ball in between, but his little brain saves the information, and if you remind him again, he'll start to react differently." these are worth practicing between the ages of two.
4. Go outsideIt's not good to be constantly trapped between these walls. Even if it's cold. Go outside for a moment, let the fresh air in your face, hear the noise of the city and discover the world around you. Let it touch the flowers, the grass or even the ground. If you live in a place where there are many birds, you may also notice different bird sounds.
5. Harness the power of loveFor babies, no sound can emit the comforting voice of their parents. Maternal talk, prodigy is very much developing the formation of the baby's brain nerve endings. When your baby is exercising, let them touch your face, your hands. The insights, the persuasions, also have an extraordinary significance. Children between the ages of two and three absorb sponge information from the way their parents communicate. Therefore, you can use positive expressions to help with this. Baby toys do not require expensive toys or special gadgets to help them develop their brain. Simple sounds, games, words and a warm, caring environment are all you need to become smart adults.Source here.Related articles in Baby Development:
- 7 frightening facts about the baby's brain
- If you sing to him, he'll be smarter
- 0-3 Month Baby Development - Exercises to Help You