We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Every year, 30 to 40,000 children fall ill at home with varicella, and it costs about 100 in every household. Two thirds of children infected with the disease, which sometimes causes dangerous events, are still in school.Spotting the doctor again - the mild winter season favors the development of infectious diseases, with fists, bumps and itching, for up to 2-3 weeks, you can also get chicken pox.
Two-thirds of children with varicella are in pre-school age90 children are children even in high school it does in this unpleasant illness that could be prevented with a double dose of vaccine. According to data from the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control, infected children can cause about 6 outbreaks of the disease, and around 70 outbreaks of childhood cancers. Magyarorszбgon About 300 children with chickenpox need hospital care each year.In our country, varicella is the most common reported infectious childhood disease that infects children in pre-school age in two-thirds of the disease. Rashes, itching, and infections caused by fever, in some cases, can also require medical treatment. The infection is caused by a virus that causes drip infection, and because it is extremely contagious, it is likely that most children will become infected after it has been wandered into wilderness or kindergarten. After a long latency period, the patient is largely symptomatic after 14 days, however, as soon as the appearance of the rabies, the patient is Epidemiological Center (OEK) data based. In 2016, he made the decision According to the National Center for Epidemiology (OEK), 17,000 infections have been registered in Hungary by the middle of April, exceeding the annual average number
- There are 30-40 thousand cases of varicella in our country every year, 1% (300-400 toddlers) need hospital care
- 90% of children fall ill with fever, rashes and itching
- in two-thirds of cases, children are infected by the time they reach school, one in every 100 children is hospitalized
- In Europe, 70% of children being hospitalized because of incidents are under the age of 15
- the majority of the events are endangering healthy children and can lead to mortality without treatment in immunocompromised patients
- Two doses of vaccine can be protected from the age of 9 months