We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you do not want to enter the town in time, it is best to count the concussions at least half way through Iran. Here's a handy little method for doing this.Birth: Rule 4-1-2 of collisionsTowards the end of pregnancy, you may immediately believe that all birth cramps or pains have begun. Instead of immediately running into the hospital (where they may intervene to speed up the process), learn how to count the contractions so that you can decide whether or not you are having a baby.
How do you count contractions?As you begin to feel some intermittent relationships, begin to measure the time elapsed between them. One stage is from the beginning of the contraction to the beginning of the next contraction.
How do you know this is going to be really childbearing?- Lobsters are taking longer and longer
- They're getting stronger
- They have a regular time
- Cobwebs are becoming more common
- Changing position, walking or going to bed is not lost. Regardless of this, the vast majority of obstetricians advise that you should not rush to the church even at this time. They are ъn. There are also yeast that can occur weeks, months before birth (however, they are weakened by a change of position or change of activity). From the active birth stage, it is possible to imagine that you are still pregnant. Therefore, tell us in advance when you are advised to take something, and most of the time, we advise you to use Rule 4-1-2, which means:
- The joints alternate every 4 minutes
- Each one takes about 1 minute
- And at least 2 hours of feeling pain If you are not able to talk or relax between the strings, then it is probably time to start. In the following cases, you should
- You have not yet completed week 37, and based on the symptoms, you have begun giving birth
- Fetal water (not just dripping) ran out
- You're starting to bleed
- The baby moves less than usual
- You have constant pains, no pauses Remember: how cool you are, how breathless you are! Good luck!Related articles in parenting:
- How do you know when the birth starts?
- Is this the birth?
- Does waistband indicate that birth has begun?